With the latest techniques, there are many styles of Custom Sofa that are uniquely designed for people to enjoy and relax. Among many designs and styles in custom sofas, the Bridgewater sofa design is available which is casual and comfortable. When you relax, your arms are slightly rolled to the side and are lower than the back of the sofa.
This style of sofa is known as an English three-seater or a birch-arm. This sofa is characterized by
- low set-back arms, softly rolled back
- Soft padded loose cushions that slightly rolled
- Different tailored skirt that hides the legs.
Today it is still called the staple sofa style because it is said to be the traditional and reasonably comfortable sofa. Because of having the standout features of these Bridgewater designs, it fits in most every room. Some features we provide are as follows,
- People who want to use a slipcover to preserve their furniture, this Bridgewater sofa style is the best choice for them.
- Bridgewater sofa design is the most popular and favorable option as a casual piece and is versatile enough to blend in with any décor.
- To remain dominant, a neutral fabric will allow bold artwork.
- Velvet or rayon fabric is mostly used by us to make these sofas which can complement a more traditional setting.
- To get the formal touch on this Bridgewater sofa, the professionals added nail-head trim.
- There are experts who well-constructed this Bridgewater sofa by featuring the high-quality interior springs that will guarantee the sofa’s comfort.
Material we used
Besides features, the best material is also used to manufacture these sofas. They are as follows,
- Wood is used to make out the frame of this sofa, although plastic, steel, and other manufactured boards can be used on demand.
- The padding of this sofa can be feathers or supple as down or can be made from a durable foam material. It can also be padded with a combination of any of the three as demanded by people.
- When it comes to sofa coverings, it is available in a large variety of textures, styles, and colors. Faux leather, leather, and corduroy is used to make the sofa covering.
- Natural fabrics that are linen or cotton and synthetic materials like microfiber and nylon are also popular and often seen used in this sofa covering.
Must measure with perfection
When you choose to buy a Bridgewater sofa, your first concern is to visit the place where you want to install them. Must see every dimension of your room and have the best option for your place. First, measure some points that are,
- It should fit through the doorways leading into the room.
- The room will be of the right size and comfortable.
- The length or width of the room to settle these sofas.
Always do perfect management before installation. Moreover, you can also measure the Bridgewater sofa for convenience and fulfills all the requirements you need according to your place.